Latest information on the 2016 FR3
The FR3 is ever evolving to become the top selling class a cross-over RV in North America.
The FR3 offers four layouts, the first two are the 25DS with full length of 26’10” and 30DS with full length of 31’10”
With an FR3 you are receiving a top quality unit with a king size bed that fitted sheets will fit on. LED interior lighting cuts down on battery consumption and needless heat from incandescent lighting.
Key features that separate the FR3 from competitors are:
- Technology: Bluetooth calling, indoor and outdoor sound system, Bluetooth DVD/CD/MP3 capabilities, backup and side view cameras, deep slide outs for additional space, and automatic hydraulic leveling jacks. The interior surround sound system is great for audio entertainment fans.
- Organization: Large pass-through storage (115cu ft) and heated basement possible through the excellent organization at chassis level. The weight of coach distributed to mid-section of chassis for a smoother ride.
- King size bed in every layout. More space for a comfortable night’s sleep.
- Roof quality by Radius Alpha Superflex for a more plastic consistency roof material. This roof is lighter on the coach, the only maintenance required is checking roof seals AND 12-year warranty.
- 360 degrees driver’s swivel seats! Full rotation to use as additional coach seating.
- Air quality is improved with the 18,000BTU A/C unit with a quiet heat pump for an additional fan. Keeps units cooler in humid high temperatures.
- Oversized design through additional space, large shower, large dinette and large sofa. These are not your typical RV sized furniture. More space in your shower to feel residential. More space in your dinette to realistically fit a small family. Deep size sofa with pop out footrests for extra comfort.
- No carpet throughout the unit. No need to bring a vacuum. Brand name “Beauflor” vinyl has a composite material that provides a sound barrier and provides warmth and comfort, scuff resistant, slip resistance, and is durable to withstand high traffic areas.
- No steps inside the coach, no tripping and easy access to the cockpit.
- Small details include power front shade, large coat/broom closet at entry, 5,000lbs tow hitch with 7 pin connector and brake connection, large water tanks, lower LED fog light rings, oversized large rear window, double bowl stainless steel sink, ability to drive with electric bunk down, 35,000BTU furnace, gas/electric water heater, real full double bed to sleep guests NO air mattresses, bathroom counter space and more.
- ALL features included! Don’t miss out on great features like the 18K BTU A/C with heat pump, leveling jacks or outside TV. Great features considered standard makes finer RVing for you and greater resale value years down the road!
Forest River FR3 Dealer in London Ontario where FR3 RVs are sold. This is our Forest River FR3 review on options and features.