2020 Forest River Sunseeker
More value for your dollar in top features! New Forest River Sunseeker Class C Motorhomes For Sale in Ontario.
Brilliant Sunseeker Standard Features:
- All Sunseeker floorplans have interior 7′ ceilings for added headroom and open feeling.
- Quality vinyl flooring withstands camping and winter storage. It is resistant to cracking by cold temperatures. Non-slip and stain resistant. Another bonus feature with the shade of flooring is that dirt is camouflage.
- Blackout Roller Shades – residential blackout blinds are easy to use and outlast pleated nightshades.
- Exterior pass-through storage in every Sunseeker Class C! This is possible due to the 7” step mid ship.
While you’re on the road or staying in a parking lot take comfort in knowing that your Sunseeker motorhome is self-sufficient. When you need heat, open your 46L propane tank and turn on your 30,000 BTU furnace. When you need 110V power for your A/C, etc. use your coach convenience/control panel to start up your 4,000 Watt Cummins Onan Microquiet generator that runs from the gas tank, set at 1/4 of the gas tank for enough fuel to reach a gas station. Equipped with a generator auto transfer switch, you do not need to get out of the coach to plug the unit into the generator. The only reason you’ll need to look at the generator outside is to check the air filter and oil level. The generator can start from outside if preferred. The generator is located in the first storage compartment on the driver’s side to ensure that the driver can hear the generator running if using while driving.
The rear of the unit includes a roof ladder to enable cleaning and check the condition of seals (not available on TS models). Each slide out system is equipped with powerful gears. Each room slide out has a slide topper otherwise known as an automatic weather protective awning to ensure dirt, debris, and leaves stay outside!
Introduced in 2016, Sunseeker’s have a “no seam” counter built from a pressurized laminate. Laminate counters without a rounded profile tend to peel up around the edges and are susceptible to water damage. This feature increases kitchen durability and makes it noticeably solid. Sure to last years of camping!
As a standard feature, each layout has a counter extension for additional preparation space. Select floorplans (2440DS, 2500TS, 3010DS, 3040DS, 3050S, 3270S) include a circle cutout on the kitchen counter and a garbage container in the cabinet below the counter, as drop-down garbage.
In addition to the counter, this laminate counter is also made for the dinette table top, bathroom vanity, and bedside boards.
More information below.
Click a Title Below to Expand
As a standard feature, all Sunseeker models are equipped with a plug beside the entry door for portable solar panels. The sidewall ports are pre-wired to the house batteries can handle up to 250-watts of solar.
Now available on 2020 models is a roof mount solar panel option. This includes a flat 190-watt solar panel
- Lane detection monitoring is available on 2020 models and select 2019’s (N/A on TS and LE models). Lane departure warning system has visual and audible alerts to warn drivers of obstacles not visible in the rearview mirror. Uses radar detecting sensors on the rear corners of the motorhome that communicate with LED beacons in the cab. Beacons remain lit until the blind spot is cleared. Beacon flashes with an audible alert when the turn signal is engaged.
- All LED lights inside and outside the coach make the coach energy efficient and last longer.
- Additional standard features include an 11 to 18’ power awning with bug-free LED lighting strip which is a great add-on to the LED entry door light. On the driver’s side, there is a LED light over the dump station.
- Multi-function Sony touchscreen radio: Bluetooth calling, Bluetooth or AV MP3 play, CarPlay, Android play, radio, and CD play.
- The backup camera has a colour monitor and many other features. It can also be used a rear view mirror by turning camera monitor on in drive position. Side view cameras are standard on Sunseeker models (LE not included), and they are mounted on the sidewall of the motorhome for a 170 degree wide low point of view. The side cameras are blinker activated to show your blind spot when turning or changing lanes. The side cameras are meant to be an additional check after viewing side mirrors.
- Standard 40″ 12V LED TVs in all living rooms, except 3010DS model. As a standard feature, bedrooms are equipped with a 28″ 12V LED TV.
- Quality woodwork with full extension ball bearing drawers. Space is used efficiently for storage.
- Dream dinette in select models (2250S, 2850SLE, 2860DS, 3050S, 3250SLE, 3270S) with hydraulic arm system, simple way to convert the dinette into a sleeping area. Measurements 42″ x 68″. The dream dinette includes two seat belts.
- U-Dinette is available on select models (2290S, 2300 LE, 2420MS, 2500TS, 3010DS) offers a restaurant-style booth comfortable for four people to eat a meal. The tabletop swivels on a pedestal to enter seat or reach overhead cabinets and locks in place for travel. Measurements 44″ x 82″. The u-shaped dinette includes four seat belts.
- The ultimate comfort in a motorhome, kick back relax and buckle in for the ride!Upgraded leather furniture with multi-purpose. Layouts that have a sofa have the jackknife sofa that turns into a large sleeping area. They also have footrests and a center console for an armrest and cup holders.
- A whole house water filtration system for drinkable water and keeps tanks clean. This is particularly useful in saltwater destinations to keep holding tanks, faucets, and sinks clean.
- Utility station has enclosed tanks that are heated by furnace ducts. If your furnace is on, you are keeping your water components warm. Outside shower equipped to clean out utility station.
- Black tank flush available on all models. This feature will clean off the black tank sensors, remove waste that is stuck and wash away unwanted smells. With the sewer hose connected to a dump station, only connect the water line to the black tank flush opening, open the black tank termination valve and turn on the water line.
- 2019 Sunseeker models are equipped with light Dometic toilets and sprayer wands. The sprayer wand is used for adding water down the toilet to fill the black tank for easy dumping. Another use is cleaning the inside of the toilet bowl.
Firestone Ride-Rite Air Helper Springs are a Sunseeker standard feature. Air suspension is used for a smooth ride, controlling bounce and ideal for lifting the rear end of the coach when towing a car or trailer. To fill the air bags, use an air compressor to fill the port located in the compartment directly after the rear tires on both sides of the motorhome. Note that air bags fill very quickly and deflate quickly when testing the pressure.
Ideal PSI when driving is 30-45 for both sides of the unit. When towing a vehicle, Forest River testing found 60PSI to level the back end of the coach and control stability. Ride-Rite air suspension holds a minimum of 5 and 100 lbs maximum PSI. Inflate or deflate bags based on your preference. Check the airbag levels with a tire pressure gauge.
Airbags are located above the rear tires and are separate for the driver and passenger side to adjust side to side; for example, a full wall slide motorhome may find more weight on the side with the slide out and fill more air to level out the coach.
Standard Feature – Top of the Line Battery Converter.
Even small components make a big difference. Each Sunseeker is equipped with a 60 Amp Progressive Dynamics Inteli-Power battery converter with super charge wizard.
This battery converter has 4 modes that keep battery life healthy, charge quickly, reduce drainage, and control through temperature
The Charge Wizard constantly monitors battery voltage and battery usage then selects one of the following four operating modes to properly charge and maintain the battery.
BOOST Mode 14.4 Volts – Rapidly brings the RV battery up to 90% of full charge.
NORMAL Mode 13.6 Volts – Safely completes the charge.
STORAGE Mode 13.2 Volts – Maintains charge with minimal gassing or water loss.
EQUALIZATION Mode 14.4 Volts – Every 21 hours for a period of 15 minutes prevents battery stratification & sulfation – the leading cause of battery failure.
Returned the battery to 90% of full charge in approximately 3-hours. The battery reached full charge in approximately 11 hours.
Read more at Progressive Dynamics Website.
Progressive Dynamics have the elminated problems leading to battery failure for your RV battery to outlast batteries charged on other converters.
In addition to these great features mentioned above, these units are equipped with:
- Electronic current limiting in case of power short or overload.
- Cooling fans that activate with solid state temperature sensors.
- Automatic thermal protection if the converter ventilation area is blocked it will reduce output to prevent damage to the converter
- Low voltage protection useful in campgrounds with low AC voltage lines the converter will shut down to protect your RV’s appliances
- High voltage protection – will return to normal operation when corrected.
- Reverse battery protection
Read more here.
An often overlooked feature that has a big impact on your RV’s battery life and appliances. Each Sunseeker is equipped with these reliable A/C D/C battery converters.
Atwood XT 6 Gallon Water Heater
These are efficient, light weight, high recovery mobile water tanks that we are happy to see as a standard feature in the Sunseeker line. Up to 18 Gallons of hot water per hour.
Six gallons of water is held in the tank at a time and heats using propane (LP Gas). Water heats faster with a combination of propane and electric (when plugged in or using generator). There are 2 simple switches inside the coach on the control panel to turn on gas and electric supply for the water heater.
Pumps 18 gallons (actual usage) of regeneration per hour with propane gas and electric power on at the same time. This recovery is higher than heavy 10 or 12 gallon hot water heaters. Propane supply only provides 11.5 gallons of hot water per hour. Great for families at bathing time!
Lighter option: the lightweight aluminum tank consumes less space. The 6 gallon tank weighs 70 lbs when full. A 10 gallon tank weighs over 100 lbs at full.
The Atwood XT uses 27% less propane than traditional water heaters. It requires 8,800 BTUs per hour compared to other sized water heaters that use 12,000 BTUs per hour.
Better water pressure than On Demand systems means that you have a cleaner and faster shower using less water.
Serviceable – 95% of all serviceable components are accessible through the exterior door. This reduces service time and virtually eliminates the need for service personnel to enter your coach.
Multiple protection features – Problems are prevented with the high temperature limit switch, thermostat, and pressure and temperature relief valve. An externally sealed combustion chamber keeps the outside of the unit clean.
Pre-skin installation – Atwood water heaters can be installed and tested on the coach floor before the sidewalls are set in place. This gives manufacturers more flexibility and virtually eliminates potential problems by testing the unit before the skinning is installed.
Matching access doors – Atwood access doors are painted with tough, durable paint in a variety of popular colors which ensures a clean and attractive exterior.
Mounting options – All 6 and 10 gallon models can be mounted flush into the RV sidewall for an integrated, attractive appearance.
Aluminum clad tank – Less weight and the cladding eliminates the need for an anode rod.
Forgiving incalloy element – Each Atwood electric water heater is equipped with a high quality incalloy heating element designed to withstand accidental operation on an empty tank. The electrical system is ignition protected and meets UL specifications. “Burn Out resistant.