Your Sunseeker motorhome is our focus
At Airport Motor Homes we have a service bay to accommodate Forest River Sunseeker warranty RV service.
RV parts and accessories are available by order. Please call or email to order parts, photos are helpful when replacing a part, or fill out an email form here.
Appointment required for services as listed below
- Refrigerator and appliance repair
- Air conditioner repair
- Propane testing (LP Gas)
- Awning repair
- Flooring repair or replace
- Leak repair
- Winterizing and de-winterizing
- RV roof vent covers replace
- Water systems testing and repair
- Hydraulic jack repair
Forest River warranties included with a new purchase
Forest River offers a 1-year warranty (or 19,000 km whichever comes first) beginning at the purchase/pickup date. Please contact for any questions you may have regarding the Forest River warranty. Available by phone at 519-455-5506 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, a 1-year subscription to Safe Ride roadside assistance coverage provides Forest River service locations.
For Ford chassis service book an appointment with Mount Brydges Ford
The Ford warranty included with the purchase of a new motorhome is:
- 3 Years bumper to bumper warranty (or 60,000 km whichever comes first)
- 5 Years on the powertrain (or 100,000 km whichever comes first)
- 5 Years roadside assistance (or 100,000 km whichever comes first)
- Ford Motorhome Customer Assistance Center
- Across the US and Canada 24/7/365
- Includes vehicle and equipment operation description, service location and appointments, warranty service
- 5 Years corrosion warranty on aluminum panels (unlimited mileage)
Book a service with our preferred Ford service center Mount Brydges Ford here. They are known to take care of RV service regarding the chassis with a large service door to accommodate class c motorhomes.
Also recommended for older motorhomes safety certification.